MediaCom hires Bafta's Cole to head branded content for Beyond Advertising
MediaCom has appointed Bafta's head of communications Thea Cole to the post of head of branded content for the agency's Beyond Advertising offering.
Thea Cole: head of branded content at MediaCom Beyond Advertising
Cole will report to Nick Cohen, managing partner and leader of MediaCom Beyond Advertising, the agency’s specialist content group.
She will be responsible for overseeing all elements of MediaCom’s branded content work from development through to production, distribution and evaluation.
Prior to Bafta, Cole’s posts included head of creative development at digital content development agency Twofour Digital and creative head at production company Red Bee Media.
Cole said: "This offers a fantastic opportunity to develop imaginative branded content campaigns, both in the UK and globally.
"MediaCom Beyond Advertising is undoubtedly leading the way in this area and I look forward to working with MediaCom's clients to create ever greater opportunities for them in the future."
Cohen said: "Thea brings a tremendous range and depth of experience to MediaCom, having worked in broadcasters, independent TV production, agency side (at Red Bee) and most recently as a client at Bafta.
"Her creativity, production skills and industry connections will be a huge asset to our clients."
Cole was also responsible for delivering some of the earliest content series for UKTV, having previously spent ten years at the BBC as a producer and director.
MediaCom Beyond Advertising's clients include utilities company E.ON, car marque VW and computer retailer Dell.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)