Cannes 2012: AMV BBDO, Mother and Grey win Lions in Promo & Activation category
AMV BBDO, Mother and Grey London were the only UK agencies to pick up a Lion in the Promo & Activation category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
Winner: "the nightjar app" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
The Grand Prix went to Crispin Porter & Bogusky’s American Express "small business gets an official day , a campaign which also picked up the Grand Prix in this year’s Direct category.
AMV picked up a Silver Lion for its Wrigleys "the night jar" audio iPhone game in which players are challenged to escape from a pitch-black spaceship.
Mother was awarded a Bronze for its "green box project" for Beck’s, which enabled new cultural commissions around the world, including a 200-foot high digital flame on the Statue of Liberty to mark Independence Day, by artist Arne Quinze.
Grey also picked up a Bronze for its British Heart Foundation work "Vinnie" which was fronted by the actor Vinnie Jones.
The Grand Prix winning entry for American Express, a follow-up to Crispin’s Promo, Media, Direct and Cyber-shortlisted campaign for the brand last year, helped small business and advertisers promote small businesses' official day in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)