Cannes 2012: Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Grand Prix in the Media Lions
Manning Gottlieb OMD scooped the Grand Prix in the Media Lions, restoring some pride to Britain's reputation.
Grand Prix winner: Manning Gottlieb OMD
The agency triumphed for the "Google voice search" on behalf of Google.
Aside from the Grand Prix, the UK secured six Lions. The only Gold went to Grey London for its "BHF – Vinnie" campaign on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and the singular Silver went to PHD London for "ready baked jackets" for McCain Foods.
Mindshare won a Bronze for Unilever’s Lynx, Cake for Ikea, MediaCom for Wrigley’s Skittles and OMD UK for McDonald’s 24-hour restaurants.
Three of the 12 Gold Lions went to agencies from Belgium.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton