Cannes 2012: Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Grand Prix in the Media Lions
Manning Gottlieb OMD scooped the Grand Prix in the Media Lions, restoring some pride to Britain's reputation.
Grand Prix winner: Manning Gottlieb OMD
The agency triumphed for the "Google voice search" on behalf of Google.
Aside from the Grand Prix, the UK secured six Lions. The only Gold went to Grey London for its "BHF – Vinnie" campaign on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and the singular Silver went to PHD London for "ready baked jackets" for McCain Foods.
Mindshare won a Bronze for Unilever’s Lynx, Cake for Ikea, MediaCom for Wrigley’s Skittles and OMD UK for McDonald’s 24-hour restaurants.
Three of the 12 Gold Lions went to agencies from Belgium.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London