Instinct wins Disney on Ice PR and experiential brief
Instinct PR has been handed a six-month brief to promote family entertainment show Disney On Ice.
Disney on Ice: brought in Instinct PR
US company Feld Entertainment has brought in the agency for a PR, experiential and social media brief for Passport to Adventure, its winter Disney On Ice UK tour.
Instinct, which won the brief in a competitive pitch against two other agencies, starts work this month.
The tour runs from this September to January 2013 in Wembley Arena and features figure skaters based on four of Disney’s popular films The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, The Lion King and Lilo and Stitch. Disney on Ice runs across the world and sells 25 million tickets each year.
The campaign will consist of a multi-platform PR strategy, including launch activity, a press office, and experiential activity in London to drive ticket sales for the Christmas show at Wembley.
Steven Armstrong of Feld Entertainment said: ‘Instinct PR’s proposal was exactly what we were looking for and completely responded to our brief. Their ideas were incredibly creative, their strategy was strong and they demonstrated well that they had the contacts and experience.’
Jonathan Kirkby, founder of Instinct PR, said: ‘As an agency we have strong experience in the family consumer sector and I am confident that the team can deliver a successful campaign for Disney On Ice.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...