Instinct wins Disney on Ice PR and experiential brief
Instinct PR has been handed a six-month brief to promote family entertainment show Disney On Ice.
Disney on Ice: brought in Instinct PR
US company Feld Entertainment has brought in the agency for a PR, experiential and social media brief for Passport to Adventure, its winter Disney On Ice UK tour.
Instinct, which won the brief in a competitive pitch against two other agencies, starts work this month.
The tour runs from this September to January 2013 in Wembley Arena and features figure skaters based on four of Disney’s popular films The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, The Lion King and Lilo and Stitch. Disney on Ice runs across the world and sells 25 million tickets each year.
The campaign will consist of a multi-platform PR strategy, including launch activity, a press office, and experiential activity in London to drive ticket sales for the Christmas show at Wembley.
Steven Armstrong of Feld Entertainment said: ‘Instinct PR’s proposal was exactly what we were looking for and completely responded to our brief. Their ideas were incredibly creative, their strategy was strong and they demonstrated well that they had the contacts and experience.’
Jonathan Kirkby, founder of Instinct PR, said: ‘As an agency we have strong experience in the family consumer sector and I am confident that the team can deliver a successful campaign for Disney On Ice.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London