Hastings Direct kicks off £7m ad pitch
Hastings Direct, the insurance company, is looking to appoint an advertising agency ahead of a £7 million brand campaign.
Hastings Direct: kicks off pitch
The intermediary Creativebrief is handling the review, and is looking to make an appointment by the end of August. Agencies have already been contacted ahead of the pitch contest.
Hastings is attempting to build its profile after a period during which the brand has not been supported by above-the-line marketing. It has preferred instead to concentrate on developing its business through aggregators.
Hastings currently works with Rapp on its media planning and buying as well as some direct marketing projects. That relationship is unaffected by the review.
Hastings has also previously worked with MediaVest Manchester on its search engine optimisation.
A Hastings spokeswoman said: "The business has doubled in the last two years and is looking to expand its customer base. Hastings will look for an agency to return to consumer marketing activity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...