Royal Mail kicks off £11m digital roster overhaul
Royal Mail Group is reviewing its £11 million digital agency roster.
Royal Mail: digital roster
The postal group is looking to appoint three agencies to work across the business for four years after the statutory review process.
Proximity London currently handles the lion’s share of the account, winning its chunk of the business in 2003.
TMW and Targetbase Claydon Heeley are also on Royal Mail’s digital roster.
The appointed agencies will each focus on one specialist element of the business.
These are: digital marketing, which commands a large proportion of the budget and will encompass strategy, design, measurement and creative content; digital DDA, which will include coding and compliance; and digital communications, which will include social media activity, web design and other digital communications.
Agencies have until the end of August to make their submission for the account.
The appointed roster of agencies will work with Royal Mail’s ad agency, Beta, as well as its media agency, UM London, which was appointed earlier this year.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)