Wonderbra hires social media agency
Wonderbra UK has appointed Unity as its social media agency as it moves to grow its presence online.
Wonderbra: launched its ecommerce site in April
Unity won the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It is not known if the incumbent on the account, Return on Digital, repitched for the business.
The agency has been tasked with growing Wonderbra's presence online and increasing its relevance among its target audience.
It will be creating the social media component of a brand campaign due to launch later this year and will be in charge of driving traffic to Wonderbra's newly launched ecommerce site.
The appointment does not affect Iris PR, which holds Wonderbra UK's PR business.
Wonderbra's marketing is largely PR and digitally led. In December last year, the brand staged a bungee jump outside Battersea Power Station to promote its Ultimate Plunge Bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire