Tassimo calls global advertising contest
Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, is looking for an agency to handle a major global advertising push.
Tassimo: the Kraft brand aims to take on Nestle’s Nespresso
Kraft Foods, Tassimo’s owner, has approached shops directly about a brief to create a global advertising campaign that will make the product a rival to Nestle’s Nespresso machine. Nespresso uses George Clooney to promote its products and the ads are created by McCann Paris.
Ogilvy & Mather and TBWA have both previously worked on the Tassimo brand globally.
Tassimo launched in 2005 with a campaign through O&M and with machines manufactured by Bosch. In 2009, the global business moved to TBWA, with the Berlin office taking lead status and its New York agency handling US work.
In 2009, it ran a pre-Christmas campaign in which three men in festive jumpers enjoy different cups of coffee from one machine. The activity promoted the different blends and flavours that could be made by a Tassimo machine.
The move coincides with Starbucks making a bid for the market with a device it has branded Verismo, which is due to launch in the US this autumn.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...