TBWA UK appoints Lindsey Evans as president
TBWA UK Group has completed its senior UK management line-up with the appointment of Lindsey Evans, the former managing director of The Campaign Palace in Sydney, as its president.
Lindsey Evans: joining TBWA
Evans, who will report to the chairman and chief creative officer, Peter Souter, replaces Robert Harwood-Matthews, who was recently unveiled as the president of TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
She will join the agency in October and will help drive the group’s growth after the recent shake-up, which also saw the appointment of Walter Campbell and Sean Doyle as creative directors at TBWA\London.
Evans joins from the footwear and clothing company Pacific Brands, where she is the general manager, marketing. However, she is most renowned in Australia for reviving WPP’s The Campaign Palace. Following her arrival in 2005, it more than doubled in size and tripled its profits in the first two years.
Four years later, Evans launched the award-winning creative shop Happy Soliders, which closed last year.
Evans has also spent five years as the managing director of the New York agency Weiss Stagliano Partners, joining when it was acquired by TBWA in 2001. She then became the managing director of its branding agency, TBWA\Brand Architecture International, before taking the post of managing partner of Whybin Lawrence TBWA in Sydney.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London