Steve Gatfield leaves Naked Communications
Steve Gatfield, the co-chairman of Naked Communications, has stepped down from his role at the agency.
Steve Gatfield... has left Naked
Gatfield leaves Naked, which is owned by the Australia-based group Enero, with immediate effect.
He joined Naked in May 2011 to work alongside Naked founder Jon Wilkins at the helm of the company. Wilkins will continue as chairman.
Enero, previously know as Photon Group prior to a rebrand in July, also announced that Gatfield has stepped down as the executive director of the group.
The departure of the former Lowe Worldwide chief executive follows other senior changes this year. Three months ago Phil Hayden, the chief executive of Naked in Asia-Pacific left and Paul Woolmington, the founding partner of Naked New York, departed in April after six years.
Enero has struggled to grow the Naked network outside of its key markets and in its full-year results announcement in August described Naked as "a work in progrees" that was impacted by "closures of non-core offices." In London, the agency operates as Hypernaked following its merger with digital agency Hyper in 2011. Brad Fairhead leads the agency as its managing director
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...