Rentokil launches global ad pitch
Rentokil Initial, the multinational facilities company whose interests span catering, parcel-delivery, hygiene and pest control, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Rentokil Initial: diverse interests
The company has approached network agencies directly about the brief, which is thought to focus on promoting awareness of the variety and scale of its businesses.
Rentokil Initial has three global brands – the pest control arm Rentokil, the hygiene brand Initial and the interior landscaping unit Ambius. In the UK, it also operates the parcel-delivery company City Link and the business catering brand Autograph. It has other hygiene and pest control brands around the world.
The company has previously worked with Gyro, which launched an integrated campaign in 2006 for Initial Integrated Services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England