Rentokil launches global ad pitch
Rentokil Initial, the multinational facilities company whose interests span catering, parcel-delivery, hygiene and pest control, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Rentokil Initial: diverse interests
The company has approached network agencies directly about the brief, which is thought to focus on promoting awareness of the variety and scale of its businesses.
Rentokil Initial has three global brands – the pest control arm Rentokil, the hygiene brand Initial and the interior landscaping unit Ambius. In the UK, it also operates the parcel-delivery company City Link and the business catering brand Autograph. It has other hygiene and pest control brands around the world.
The company has previously worked with Gyro, which launched an integrated campaign in 2006 for Initial Integrated Services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London