Rentokil launches global ad pitch
Rentokil Initial, the multinational facilities company whose interests span catering, parcel-delivery, hygiene and pest control, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Rentokil Initial: diverse interests
The company has approached network agencies directly about the brief, which is thought to focus on promoting awareness of the variety and scale of its businesses.
Rentokil Initial has three global brands – the pest control arm Rentokil, the hygiene brand Initial and the interior landscaping unit Ambius. In the UK, it also operates the parcel-delivery company City Link and the business catering brand Autograph. It has other hygiene and pest control brands around the world.
The company has previously worked with Gyro, which launched an integrated campaign in 2006 for Initial Integrated Services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)