British Gas promotes Will Orr
British Gas has promoted its director of marketing and insight, Will Orr, to the role of commercial director, which has been vacant since Rick Vlemmiks' departure earlier this year.
British Gas: promoted Will Orr
Orr's responsibilities will encompass marketing and growing the value of the brand's customer base.
Last month British Gas backed a British Swimming Heroes Tour. The activity ran until 17 September and featured members of the TeamGB swimming, diving, synchro and water polo squads, who toured the country to teach youngsters the various aquatic disciplines.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire