Agencies vie for Metro digital task
Metro, the free newspaper, is looking for an ad agency to act as a strategic partner to help grow the brand over the next five years.
Metro: Adidas coverwrap
The publication is currently holding chemistry meetings with agencies in a process that is overseen by its marketing communications director, Bryan Scott.
Metro is looking to work with an agency to help the brand evolve in the digital sphere and assist with product development. It has previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis.
The national freesheet launched its iPad app in October last year and an iPhone app in July.
The title attracted around £12 million in Olympic advertising. During the Games, it was published at weekends for the first time and benefited from a £2 million coverwrap deal with Adidas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)