Trading places: this week's people moves
Chris Bovill and John Allison, Fallon's creative partners, have quit the agency to head up 4Creative, while former M&S woman Kate Bostock resurfaces at Asos, in this week's people moves across marketing, advertising, media and PR.
John Allison and Chris Bovill: quit Fallon
Channel 4 has hired the Fallon creative partners Chris Bovill and John Allison to head up its in-house agency, 4Creative. (Campaign)
Carlsberg has appointed ex-Pepsi marketer Thomas Moradpour as the vice president of the Carlsberg brand. (Marketing)
Asos has confirmed that it has appointed Kate Bostock, the former executive director of general merchandise at Marks & Spencer, in a board-level executive role. (Marketing)
Vodafone's marketing operations have been plunged into further uncertainty by the decision of UK marketing chief Danielle Crook to leave for a senior role at Starbucks. (Marketing)
British Gas has promoted its director of marketing and insight, Will Orr, to the role of commercial director, which has been vacant since Rick Vlemmiks' departure earlier this year. (Marketing)
Nike has appointed its marketing director for Northern Europe Nicole Hubbard as its top UK and Ireland marketer. (Marketing)
Ilari Nurmi, Nokia's vice president of product marketing, has left the company only a month after controversy broke over a faked video for the new Lumia phone. (Marketing)
Digital Cinema Media, the cinema ad sales house, has appointed Zoe Jones, currently Clear Channel International's head of communications, as its new director of marketing, replacing Fleur Castell. (Media Week)
Andy Atkinson, joint head of trading at Channel 5, is to leave the broadcaster after less than two years. (Media Week)
Kinetic Worldwide has made a number of senior appointments as it looks to bolster its senior management team and drive growth in the US, Europe and emerging markets. (Media Week)
The Wall Street Journal has hired Nina Lawrence from Condé Nast as vice president of global marketing for ad sales. (Media Week)
Christian Dior has appointed Rebecca Filmer as its head of public relations from rival cosmetics brand L'Oreal. (PR Week)
Culture Secretary Maria Miller has appointed Nick King, a consultant from Hanover, as her new special adviser. (PR Week)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...