London & Partners' Martine Ainsworth-Wells launches agency
The former marketing and comms director of London & Partners is launching her own destinations-focused agency, named Ainsworth & Wells.
Martine Ainsworth-Wells: agency launch
PRWeek revealed last week that Martine Ainsworth-Wells is leaving London & Partners following a corporate restructure.
Ainsworth-Wells’ consultancy will specialise in advising and implementing activities for international and domestic cities, countries, attractions and educational institutions.
The agency’s services will include reputation and brand management, comms and marketing.
Ainsworth-Wells spent nine years working under the administrations of London mayors Ken Livingstone and Boris Johnson, and was responsible for London’s global tourism, business and higher education marketing, brand and comms.
Ainsworth-Wells said: ‘As populations migrate to cities, they have an opportunity to shine and build their identity, but Olympic host cities come with their own set of challenges due to the sheer scale and nature of such a major event.’
In the past 12 months Ainsworth-Wells was responsible for devising the city’s Olympic tourism campaigns, including 'Limited Edition London', which was focused on promoting the unique tourism offerings available to visitors.
Her team also delivered the official London Media Centre content programme for non-right’s holding broadcasters and journalists over the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
London & Partners is set to split Ainsworth-Wells’ role into two and plans to appoint a director of consumer and digital and a director of strategy, brand and reputation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London