River Island to live stream Rihanna gig
River Island is to stream a Rihanna gig live on its Facebook page on Monday (19 November), as well as selling exclusive Rihanna T-shirts.
Rihanna: River Island to stream gig live on its Facebook page
The clothing brand and the singer started collabarating earlier this year, and are also planning a spring 2013 fashion collection called Rihanna for River Island.
The gig is at a secret location and forms part of Rihanna's '777' tour, in which she will play in seven cities in seven countries, over seven days.
It is also distributing 1.5 million promotional cards for a download of a bonus track of Rihanna's number-one single, 'Diamonds'.
Josie Roscop, marketing director at River Island, said the brand was "giving exclusive access and content by bringing fashion and music together in a way we think our customers will love".
The brand's Facebook page has 1.3 million fans.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London