Arriva UK Bus appoints Haslimann Taylor for six-figure brief
Arriva UK Bus has appointed Haslimann Taylor to handle its six-figure consumer and b2b PR account, following a four-way pitch.
Arriva Bus UK: new appointment
The agency will support the company’s commercial strategy to recruit new users, encourage infrequent users to travel more often by bus and to retain frequent users. The news comes after a pitch process revealed in PRWeek last month.
The agency will be running a programme that targets customer groups such as young workers and students.
It will also have a significant focus on local authorities, positioning Arriva UK Bus as ‘a market-leading partner of choice with its stakeholders’.
Arriva UK Bus marketing manager Nick Gordon said: ‘We are in the process of launching a number of industry firsts, such as our carbon-neutral gas buses fuelled on household waste. We also looking to increase our social media and b2b activity, so it was a sensible time to review our agency arrangements.’
Haslimann Taylor MD Bron Eames, who will lead the account, said: ‘We were first appointed in 2003 and while we have been incredibly proud of the work we have done to date, we are really relishing the new challenge going forward with a new brief.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior VOD Sales Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + + STOCK + COMM, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...