Arriva UK Bus appoints Haslimann Taylor for six-figure brief
Arriva UK Bus has appointed Haslimann Taylor to handle its six-figure consumer and b2b PR account, following a four-way pitch.
Arriva Bus UK: new appointment
The agency will support the company’s commercial strategy to recruit new users, encourage infrequent users to travel more often by bus and to retain frequent users. The news comes after a pitch process revealed in PRWeek last month.
The agency will be running a programme that targets customer groups such as young workers and students.
It will also have a significant focus on local authorities, positioning Arriva UK Bus as ‘a market-leading partner of choice with its stakeholders’.
Arriva UK Bus marketing manager Nick Gordon said: ‘We are in the process of launching a number of industry firsts, such as our carbon-neutral gas buses fuelled on household waste. We also looking to increase our social media and b2b activity, so it was a sensible time to review our agency arrangements.’
Haslimann Taylor MD Bron Eames, who will lead the account, said: ‘We were first appointed in 2003 and while we have been incredibly proud of the work we have done to date, we are really relishing the new challenge going forward with a new brief.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London