Arriva UK Bus appoints Haslimann Taylor for six-figure brief
Arriva UK Bus has appointed Haslimann Taylor to handle its six-figure consumer and b2b PR account, following a four-way pitch.
Arriva Bus UK: new appointment
The agency will support the company’s commercial strategy to recruit new users, encourage infrequent users to travel more often by bus and to retain frequent users. The news comes after a pitch process revealed in PRWeek last month.
The agency will be running a programme that targets customer groups such as young workers and students.
It will also have a significant focus on local authorities, positioning Arriva UK Bus as ‘a market-leading partner of choice with its stakeholders’.
Arriva UK Bus marketing manager Nick Gordon said: ‘We are in the process of launching a number of industry firsts, such as our carbon-neutral gas buses fuelled on household waste. We also looking to increase our social media and b2b activity, so it was a sensible time to review our agency arrangements.’
Haslimann Taylor MD Bron Eames, who will lead the account, said: ‘We were first appointed in 2003 and while we have been incredibly proud of the work we have done to date, we are really relishing the new challenge going forward with a new brief.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London