OgilvyOne captures Land Rover digital
Land Rover has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its global digital account.
Land Rover: appoints OgilvyOne
The agency won the business after a pitch against its fellow WPP shop and the incumbent, Blast Radius.
Blast Radius has handled the account since last year, after the digital agency was acquired by Wunderman.
Before that, Wunderman had worked on the Land Rover digital business for four years and launched the car-maker’s first global digital campaign.
Land Rover’s relationship with Wunderman’s sister ad network Y&R, and the UK agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is unaffected by the change in digital arrangements.
The digital account move follows news earlier this week that Jaguar Land Rover, the Land Rover parent group owned by the Indian company Tata, is to invest in a £1 billion joint venture to build cars in China.
OgilvyOne would not comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)