OgilvyOne captures Land Rover digital
Land Rover has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its global digital account.
Land Rover: appoints OgilvyOne
The agency won the business after a pitch against its fellow WPP shop and the incumbent, Blast Radius.
Blast Radius has handled the account since last year, after the digital agency was acquired by Wunderman.
Before that, Wunderman had worked on the Land Rover digital business for four years and launched the car-maker’s first global digital campaign.
Land Rover’s relationship with Wunderman’s sister ad network Y&R, and the UK agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is unaffected by the change in digital arrangements.
The digital account move follows news earlier this week that Jaguar Land Rover, the Land Rover parent group owned by the Indian company Tata, is to invest in a £1 billion joint venture to build cars in China.
OgilvyOne would not comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...