MasterCard brings in Kedesh Mather from Samsung as senior PR manager
MasterCard UK has appointed Kedesh Mather as senior PR manager.
Kedesh Mather: Now at MasterCard
Mather joins MasterCard and will report to recently appointed head of comms Neil Henderson.
The move comes after Mather left Samsung, where he was a leading member of the team that delivered the Olympic sponsorship.
Before joining Samsung, Mather worked at Freud Communications and also spent nearly three years at The Red Consultancy.
He has been hired to lead the comms push for The Brits, the Champions League final at Wembley in May and to support MasterCard’s consumer and corporate comms.
Henderson said: ‘Ked is one of Britain’s brightest PR talents. He was a shining star when he came to The Red Consultancy as a grad. I’ve always been impressed by his work ethic, contacts and the ability to work with top talent and he will be key in our huge comms drive in the New Year.'
MasterCard will host pitches from agencies for its six-figure comms account in mid-December.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...