Stir PR given brief to raise profile of Caorunn gin in UK
InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
Caorunn: ThaiBev gin brand
Stir will run a consumer and trade press office for the gin brand, along with activity throughout 2013. It will create a campaign around the annual Taste of London festival held in Regent’s Park, with further projects later in the year.
The agency aims to grow the profile of Caorunn in the London bar and pub markets, as well as with consumers.
Caorunn gin brand manager Ibolya Bakos-Tonner said: ‘The food and drink experience and contact network of the Stir team will be invaluable in raising awareness of Caorunn gin in the London bar scene.’
The brief was handed to Stir PR without a pitch.
ThaiBev, best known as the maker of Chang beer, launched Scottish-made Caorunn gin in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...