Stir PR given brief to raise profile of Caorunn gin in UK
InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
Caorunn: ThaiBev gin brand
Stir will run a consumer and trade press office for the gin brand, along with activity throughout 2013. It will create a campaign around the annual Taste of London festival held in Regent’s Park, with further projects later in the year.
The agency aims to grow the profile of Caorunn in the London bar and pub markets, as well as with consumers.
Caorunn gin brand manager Ibolya Bakos-Tonner said: ‘The food and drink experience and contact network of the Stir team will be invaluable in raising awareness of Caorunn gin in the London bar scene.’
The brief was handed to Stir PR without a pitch.
ThaiBev, best known as the maker of Chang beer, launched Scottish-made Caorunn gin in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London