Stir PR given brief to raise profile of Caorunn gin in UK
InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
Caorunn: ThaiBev gin brand
Stir will run a consumer and trade press office for the gin brand, along with activity throughout 2013. It will create a campaign around the annual Taste of London festival held in Regent’s Park, with further projects later in the year.
The agency aims to grow the profile of Caorunn in the London bar and pub markets, as well as with consumers.
Caorunn gin brand manager Ibolya Bakos-Tonner said: ‘The food and drink experience and contact network of the Stir team will be invaluable in raising awareness of Caorunn gin in the London bar scene.’
The brief was handed to Stir PR without a pitch.
ThaiBev, best known as the maker of Chang beer, launched Scottish-made Caorunn gin in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London