Stir PR given brief to raise profile of Caorunn gin in UK
InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
Caorunn: ThaiBev gin brand
Stir will run a consumer and trade press office for the gin brand, along with activity throughout 2013. It will create a campaign around the annual Taste of London festival held in Regent’s Park, with further projects later in the year.
The agency aims to grow the profile of Caorunn in the London bar and pub markets, as well as with consumers.
Caorunn gin brand manager Ibolya Bakos-Tonner said: ‘The food and drink experience and contact network of the Stir team will be invaluable in raising awareness of Caorunn gin in the London bar scene.’
The brief was handed to Stir PR without a pitch.
ThaiBev, best known as the maker of Chang beer, launched Scottish-made Caorunn gin in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East