OgilvyOne recruits three for data unit
OgilvyOne has boosted its data division with three senior hirings, including Matthew Bayfield, the co-founder of the data consultancy Tree.
OgilvyOne: hires Matthew Bayfield
Bayfield joins OgilvyOne as the head of data practice across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
He will oversee OgilvyOne’s data division and develop the agency’s data proposition, helping clients use data to enhance the customer experience.
Bayfield will sit on the UK group board and report to Annette King, the EAME chief executive and UK chairman.
In addition, the agency has hired Pete Atherton and Alan Makepeace, who join as business partners on the global BlackRock and Philips accounts respectively.
Atherton joins from Inferno and was most recently responsible for setting up its San Francisco office to look after the Nokia global business.
Makepeace arrives from Table19, where he ran the BlackBerry digital EMEA account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)