Iris appoints Chris Slough as chief client officer
Iris has appointed Chris Slough, Proximity London's managing director, as chief client officer of Europe.
Chris Slough: joins Iris as chief client officer
Following Slough’s departure, Proximity London has promoted deputy managing director, Gabrielle Moss, to the position of managing director, with immediate effect.
At Iris, Slough will sit on the European board and oversee business development across Europe, and continue to strengthen the agency’s digital, direct and CRM offering.
He will also bolster the agency’s partnership with North American partner Meredith, as well as Iris Concise.
Slough joined Proximity London from OgilvyOne London in 2011 as deputy managing director, before being promoted to managing director six months later.
He was at OgilvyOne for 17 years and latterly he was responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the agency.
Ian Millner, global chief executive officer of Iris, said: "Chris’ skills will allow us to really focus on turning the partnership we have with Meredith into competitive advantage for clients here in Europe, enabling us to do things in the CRM space that nobody else can."
Moss joined the London Proximity agency in June 2012 after three years at Proximity Paris, where she was deputy managing director. She will report to chief executive, Mike Dodds.
Dodds said: "I am sad to see Chris go as he is a close personal friend as well as a valued colleague. However, the role he is going to is a perfect fit for his client service skills, so we all wish him well.
"Gabrielle’s talent enables us to execute a seamless and progressive succession plan. She will be a fantastic managing director for the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...