Gordon’s Gin unveils major innovation push
Diageo is launching its "biggest ever innovation" drive for the Gordon's brand with the introduction of a new collection of flavoured gins.
Gordon’s Gin: updates range
The Gordon’s Crisp Cucumber variant will be rolled out alongside premix cans Gordon’s & Tonic with a hint of cucumber and Gordon’s & Tonic with a dash of elderflower. The introduction of the range will be supported by a £1m marketing campaign.
Nin Taank, Gordon’s Brand Manager, Diageo GB, said the new variants "celebrate the true versatility of gin, and are set to inject freshness and vibrancy into the category".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)