Gordon’s Gin unveils major innovation push
Diageo is launching its "biggest ever innovation" drive for the Gordon's brand with the introduction of a new collection of flavoured gins.
Gordon’s Gin: updates range
The Gordon’s Crisp Cucumber variant will be rolled out alongside premix cans Gordon’s & Tonic with a hint of cucumber and Gordon’s & Tonic with a dash of elderflower. The introduction of the range will be supported by a £1m marketing campaign.
Nin Taank, Gordon’s Brand Manager, Diageo GB, said the new variants "celebrate the true versatility of gin, and are set to inject freshness and vibrancy into the category".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)