Gordon’s Gin unveils major innovation push
Diageo is launching its "biggest ever innovation" drive for the Gordon's brand with the introduction of a new collection of flavoured gins.
Gordon’s Gin: updates range
The Gordon’s Crisp Cucumber variant will be rolled out alongside premix cans Gordon’s & Tonic with a hint of cucumber and Gordon’s & Tonic with a dash of elderflower. The introduction of the range will be supported by a £1m marketing campaign.
Nin Taank, Gordon’s Brand Manager, Diageo GB, said the new variants "celebrate the true versatility of gin, and are set to inject freshness and vibrancy into the category".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)