Jaguar ties up with Lana Del Rey for F-Type feature film
Jaguar's new F-Type model stars in the music video for singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey single 'Burning Desire', which will also be the title track to a Jaguar-produced short feature film.
Lana Del Rey: starring in Jaguar campaign
Del Rey's music video premiered yesterday on YouTube and on a site hosted by Jaguar.
As part of the partnership, the song will feature on a video produced for Jaguar by Ridley Scott Associates.
The mini-feature is called 'Desire'. It will be released in the spring and is written and directed by Adam Smith. It stars 'Homeland' actor Damian Lewis as Clark, who delivers cars for living, but who runs into trouble after a chance encounter with a woman in the desert.
Ian Armstrong, Jaguar's global marketing communications director, said: "Lana Del Rey is a world-class singer-songwriter. In this video, she has used her unique ability to conjure, reflect and then reinterpret an aesthetic from a different era both for herself and for the F-Type."
Del Rey added: "Film has always been so precious to me and I'm so proud to be a part of what Jaguar have envisioned for their new car with Damian Lewis."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire