Alistair Ross to head creative at The Gate
The Gate London, which has rebranded from CST The Gate, has appointed Alistair Ross as a creative partner.
l-r: Stewart-Smith, Ross and Mugliston
Ross joins from DraftFCB, where he was the head of creative. He was promoted to the role less than a year ago following the departure of the executive creative director, Mark Fiddes. DraftFCB is currently looking for a new ECD.
Ross’ position at The Gate, which is part of The Gate Worldwide network, is a new one. He will work alongside Christy Stewart-Smith, who joined the agency six months ago as the managing director, and Luke Mugliston, the chief executive.
Dave Trott, the executive creative director, becomes the chairman of The Gate London but will maintain a hands-on role at the agency.
The Gate’s clients include Aviva and Lebara Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)