Ogilvy & Mather hires Giovannoni as UK CEO
Ogilvy & Mather UK has appointed Cheryl Giovannoni, the president of the WPP agency's sister branding consultancy Landor Associates, as its new chief executive, replacing Hugh Baillie.
Giovannoni: replaces Baillie
Giovannoni will join O&M in May and her appointment ends a period of nine months during which the agency has been without a permanent chief executive.
Before Landor Associates, where she is the president, Europe and Middle East, and global Procter & Gamble client leader, Giovannoni worked at O&M in London and South Africa.
She will report to the UK chairman, Paul O’Donnell, who took over as the interim chief executive after Baillie’s departure, and work closely with Rob Smith, who was recently promoted to managing director to replace the outgoing Jaimes Leggett.
Giovannoni said: "It feels like a fresh, exciting and energetic place to be right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)