Zurich plots network consolidation
Zurich, the insurance company, is planning to consolidate its creative, media and digital accounts into one holding group through an integrated pitch.
Zurich: Mindshare and Publicis Worldwide on alert
A pitch meeting last week kicked off the procurement-led process.
Three holding companies are believed to be competing. They include WPP, whose agency Mindshare is the incumbent for the media business, and Publicis Groupe, which holds the creative account through Publicis Worldwide. It is thought that Zurich does not have a dedicated digital shop.
The insurance giant called an advertising review last year, but no decision has since been taken.
The global business was estimated at £100 million in previous years, but just £2.5 million was spent in the UK in the 12 months to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
A spokesman for Zurich told Campaign it could not comment on its relationship with suppliers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Data Optimisation Executive Stopgap £28000 - £32000 per annum, London