Zurich plots network consolidation
Zurich, the insurance company, is planning to consolidate its creative, media and digital accounts into one holding group through an integrated pitch.
Zurich: Mindshare and Publicis Worldwide on alert
A pitch meeting last week kicked off the procurement-led process.
Three holding companies are believed to be competing. They include WPP, whose agency Mindshare is the incumbent for the media business, and Publicis Groupe, which holds the creative account through Publicis Worldwide. It is thought that Zurich does not have a dedicated digital shop.
The insurance giant called an advertising review last year, but no decision has since been taken.
The global business was estimated at £100 million in previous years, but just £2.5 million was spent in the UK in the 12 months to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
A spokesman for Zurich told Campaign it could not comment on its relationship with suppliers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England