Draftfcb appoints Luis Silva Dias as European CCO
Draftfcb has promoted Luis Silva Dias, the president of its Portuguese operation, to the role of European chief creative officer, effective immediately.
Luis Silva Dias: appointed European chief creative officer at Draftfcb
Silva Dias joins the advertising network’s newly-formed Draftfcb Europe team, led by president Kate Howe. He will continue to be the president of Draftfcb’s Portuguese agency and will remain based in Lisbon.
Since 2011, Silva Dias has been the chair of Draftfcb’s European Creative Council, which gathers creatives from its agencies across Europe. He has received Gold, Silver and Bronze Cannes Lions, as well as awards at D&AD, One Show, El Ojo, Cresta, Eurobest, ADCE, NY Festival and Epica.
Kate Howe, who added the role of European president to her brief as London president in August last year, said: "Luis is a highly awarded and respected creative leader who has made significant contributions to our creative output, one who also has the business acumen to fill a dual role as the president of our Lisbon agency."
The new Draftfcb Europe team consists of Simon White, the chief planning officer; Nilesh Chanchani, the chief financial officer; Laura Field, the HR director; Andrew Phillips, the business development director, and Stephen Martincic, who leads corporate communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- London Cluster Partnerships Manager The London Eye £37,000 per annum (pro rata), London
- Activation Executive (Contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £30,000 plus benefits, London (Greater)