MBA to open first overseas office in Miami
MBA, the independent agency based in London, is to open its first overseas office in Miami.
Stephen Maher: the chief executive of MBA
The office will initially help to service MBA’s client Embraer, a Brazil-based private jet maker that has a strong presence in the US.
MBA Miami will also look to secure new US and Latin America-based clients and work with other MBA clients that need support in the region.
Based in Miami’s Design District, the agency will be staffed by three people who are transferring from MBA’s London.
James Middlehurst, the managing partner and Graham Kerr, creative director, will oversee the direction and creative output. They will continue to be based in London but will travel regularly to Miami.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA, said: "This is a very exciting development for us. We have always had a strong global outlook and track record at MBA.
"This now gives us a strong hub in one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in the Americas which importantly acts as the perfect bridge between North and South."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...