Havas Worldwide London brings in Leila Bartlam
Havas Worldwide London has appointed Leila Bartlam, the managing director of Cut+Run and former head of TV at Adam & Eve, as its head of film.
New colleagues: Russ Lidstone and Leila Bartlam of Havas Worldwide London
Bartlam replaces Clare Donald, who is now head of operations at Google. She takes responsibility for all of the agency’s broadcast and film production, and reports to the chief executive, Russ Lidstone.
Bartlam left Adam & Eve last year, shortly after its merger with DDB, having worked on clients including John Lewis, Foster’s and Save the Children. She joined Cut+Run as managing director in July.
Lidstone said: "Film and film production are a strong part of our integrated creative offering and we are constantly looking for ways to strengthen them further.
"Leila has a great track record and industry reputation, having set up and run the TV department at Adam & Eve."
Havas Worldwide London is currently looking for an executive creative director following the departure of Mick Mahoney ahead of his move to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester