Goodstuff awarded £1m Diesel TimeFrames business
Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Diesel: Time to Be Brave campaign
The watch brand plans to spend £1 million on UK media in the next 12 months, according to the client.
Goodstuff will work with Diesel Timeframe’s creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky on a TV-led campaign set for June, to promote Diesel’s Super Bad Ass and Megachief watches. Further TV activity will follow in the Christmas sales period.
Andrew Stephens, a founding partner at Goodstuff, said: "Diesel and Fossil are both leaders in their chosen fields so I’m delighted they’ve asked us to help further their success."
Last year Crispin Porter & Bogusky created the ‘Days to Live’ campaign, a TV spot supported by an online questionnaire that calculated how many days a user had left to live, in accordance with the Diesel TimeFrames brand philosophy, 'Time to be Brave'.
Jonathan Searle, a UK marketing account manager at Fossil, said: "It is exciting times for Fossil and Diesel Timeframes and we are very pleased to be working with such a creative and forward-thinking team at Goodstuff."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)