Goodstuff awarded £1m Diesel TimeFrames business
Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Diesel: Time to Be Brave campaign
The watch brand plans to spend £1 million on UK media in the next 12 months, according to the client.
Goodstuff will work with Diesel Timeframe’s creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky on a TV-led campaign set for June, to promote Diesel’s Super Bad Ass and Megachief watches. Further TV activity will follow in the Christmas sales period.
Andrew Stephens, a founding partner at Goodstuff, said: "Diesel and Fossil are both leaders in their chosen fields so I’m delighted they’ve asked us to help further their success."
Last year Crispin Porter & Bogusky created the ‘Days to Live’ campaign, a TV spot supported by an online questionnaire that calculated how many days a user had left to live, in accordance with the Diesel TimeFrames brand philosophy, 'Time to be Brave'.
Jonathan Searle, a UK marketing account manager at Fossil, said: "It is exciting times for Fossil and Diesel Timeframes and we are very pleased to be working with such a creative and forward-thinking team at Goodstuff."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London