Goodstuff awarded £1m Diesel TimeFrames business
Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Diesel: Time to Be Brave campaign
The watch brand plans to spend £1 million on UK media in the next 12 months, according to the client.
Goodstuff will work with Diesel Timeframe’s creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky on a TV-led campaign set for June, to promote Diesel’s Super Bad Ass and Megachief watches. Further TV activity will follow in the Christmas sales period.
Andrew Stephens, a founding partner at Goodstuff, said: "Diesel and Fossil are both leaders in their chosen fields so I’m delighted they’ve asked us to help further their success."
Last year Crispin Porter & Bogusky created the ‘Days to Live’ campaign, a TV spot supported by an online questionnaire that calculated how many days a user had left to live, in accordance with the Diesel TimeFrames brand philosophy, 'Time to be Brave'.
Jonathan Searle, a UK marketing account manager at Fossil, said: "It is exciting times for Fossil and Diesel Timeframes and we are very pleased to be working with such a creative and forward-thinking team at Goodstuff."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)