Baby Grand wins West Cornwall Pasty Company account
Creative agency Baby Grand has won the West Cornwall Pasty Company (WCPCo) account following a five-way pitch.
West Cornwall Pasty Co: Baby Grand picks up account
The Soho-based agency’s role involves repositioning the brand, updating store design and developing promotional campaigns to support the pasty company’s 60 stores nationwide.
The agency will begin an outdoor advertising drive, with test sites at London train stations from August, with other channels under discussion for the next 12 months.
Shelagh Smale, WCPCo brand and marketing director, said: "Baby Grand has the experience, skill set and raw enthusiasm to help us hit our goals. They answered the brief with creative prowess and proved that they get our brand – inside and out."
Baby Grand pitched against Torch by Design, The Collaborators, Tait and JHP to win the account, which Smale said she hoped would be a long-term relationship of at least one year.
WCPCo has previously worked with agency the Holman Group.
The pasty company is currently going through a renaissance, having replaced its executive team to include chairman Stuart Rose – a former chairman of Agent Provocateur – and chief executive Steve Gipson.
Jon Nadler, Baby Grand partner, said: "We are thrilled to be working with The West Cornwall Pasty Co. They are a well-loved brand that should have an even greater following. With the changes they have made to their business, and a belief that good communications can help drive their business forward, we can’t wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London