Baby Grand wins West Cornwall Pasty Company account
Creative agency Baby Grand has won the West Cornwall Pasty Company (WCPCo) account following a five-way pitch.
West Cornwall Pasty Co: Baby Grand picks up account
The Soho-based agency’s role involves repositioning the brand, updating store design and developing promotional campaigns to support the pasty company’s 60 stores nationwide.
The agency will begin an outdoor advertising drive, with test sites at London train stations from August, with other channels under discussion for the next 12 months.
Shelagh Smale, WCPCo brand and marketing director, said: "Baby Grand has the experience, skill set and raw enthusiasm to help us hit our goals. They answered the brief with creative prowess and proved that they get our brand – inside and out."
Baby Grand pitched against Torch by Design, The Collaborators, Tait and JHP to win the account, which Smale said she hoped would be a long-term relationship of at least one year.
WCPCo has previously worked with agency the Holman Group.
The pasty company is currently going through a renaissance, having replaced its executive team to include chairman Stuart Rose – a former chairman of Agent Provocateur – and chief executive Steve Gipson.
Jon Nadler, Baby Grand partner, said: "We are thrilled to be working with The West Cornwall Pasty Co. They are a well-loved brand that should have an even greater following. With the changes they have made to their business, and a belief that good communications can help drive their business forward, we can’t wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)