Habib and Shah reunite at OMD UK
OMD UK has recruited Hamid Habib, the managing partner of strategy at Havas Media, and Rian Shah, the head of strategy at Zenith Media, to be joint managing partners of strategy.
Habib (l) and Shah: partners
Habib and Shah will join in the autumn to lead the agency’s strategic offering, reporting to the managing director, Dan Clays.
The duo previously worked together at Zenith, where Habib was the head of strategy for eight years before joining Havas in 2012, when Shah replaced him.
Clays said: "Creative pairings are common in ad agencies but, for a media agency today, there is such vast ground to cover strategically for clients."
They replace Toby Roberts, who became PHD’s global head of strategy for Unilever.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)