Atomic London lands £5m Bentley account
Atomic London has picked up the estimated £5 million Bentley advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Bentley: hired Atomic London
The Volkswagen-owned marque approached agencies directly in January to invite them to pitch for the brief, which covers mainly dealer and direct marketing, events and regional advertising.
Atomic pitched against McCann London, Adam & Eve/DDB and the incumbent, Connect Group, which had worked on the business for more than a decade.
Adam & Eve/DDB holds the bulk of the VW group business. Last year, it strengthened its grip on the account by picking up VW Commercial Vehicles.
Bentley’s rival luxury car brand Rolls-Royce is also reviewing its advertising, which is handled by Partners Andrews Aldridge, in a process managed by AAR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)