Atomic London lands £5m Bentley account
Atomic London has picked up the estimated £5 million Bentley advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Bentley: hired Atomic London
The Volkswagen-owned marque approached agencies directly in January to invite them to pitch for the brief, which covers mainly dealer and direct marketing, events and regional advertising.
Atomic pitched against McCann London, Adam & Eve/DDB and the incumbent, Connect Group, which had worked on the business for more than a decade.
Adam & Eve/DDB holds the bulk of the VW group business. Last year, it strengthened its grip on the account by picking up VW Commercial Vehicles.
Bentley’s rival luxury car brand Rolls-Royce is also reviewing its advertising, which is handled by Partners Andrews Aldridge, in a process managed by AAR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire