Coca-Cola calls pitch for Euro digital CRM
Coca-Cola is speaking to a number of direct marketing shops ahead of a review to find an agency to handle a digital CRM brief across Northern Europe.
Coca-Cola: calls pitch
It is understood that, in the past week, a number of UK agencies have responded to an RFI from the company.
The appointed shop will work on countries including the UK, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
The review is not thought to affect the agencies currently on the Coca-Cola roster as it is a new brief.
It is separate from the Coca-Cola digital roster pitch across the same region, which began in early May.
A spokeswoman for Coca-Cola said: "On occasion, as our business evolves, we review our ongoing capabilities and agency requirements. We cannot provide any further detail around our pitch processes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London