Coca-Cola calls pitch for Euro digital CRM
Coca-Cola is speaking to a number of direct marketing shops ahead of a review to find an agency to handle a digital CRM brief across Northern Europe.
Coca-Cola: calls pitch
It is understood that, in the past week, a number of UK agencies have responded to an RFI from the company.
The appointed shop will work on countries including the UK, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
The review is not thought to affect the agencies currently on the Coca-Cola roster as it is a new brief.
It is separate from the Coca-Cola digital roster pitch across the same region, which began in early May.
A spokeswoman for Coca-Cola said: "On occasion, as our business evolves, we review our ongoing capabilities and agency requirements. We cannot provide any further detail around our pitch processes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)