Coca-Cola calls pitch for Euro digital CRM
Coca-Cola is speaking to a number of direct marketing shops ahead of a review to find an agency to handle a digital CRM brief across Northern Europe.
Coca-Cola: calls pitch
It is understood that, in the past week, a number of UK agencies have responded to an RFI from the company.
The appointed shop will work on countries including the UK, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
The review is not thought to affect the agencies currently on the Coca-Cola roster as it is a new brief.
It is separate from the Coca-Cola digital roster pitch across the same region, which began in early May.
A spokeswoman for Coca-Cola said: "On occasion, as our business evolves, we review our ongoing capabilities and agency requirements. We cannot provide any further detail around our pitch processes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London