Droga5 swells London office with TBWA hire
Droga5 has hired TBWA's head of strategy Toto Ellis to lead the strategy department in its own burgeoning London office.
Droga5: Toto Ellis joins as head of strategy
Ellis will join Droga5’s Soho office as head of strategy in October.
The agency is yet to win any local clients but a spokeswoman declined to comment on whether Ellis would be working on global clients such as Coca-Cola and Mondelez International.
At TBWA Ellis led the global brand strategy for the hotel chain Four Seasons, and has led accounts for Sony’s PlayStation, Nissan Europe and Absolut. Before joining TBWA’s London office, Ellis was head of media arts at the agency’s base in Manchester.
Ellis said: "I've always admired Droga5 from afar in terms of its ability to solve the business problem at all costs, using all of culture as their canvas. I hope to both live up to and progress an already remarkable story. The desire is clearly there to raise the bar once again."
Droga5 launched in London earlier this year after hiring 180 Amsterdam’s managing partner and president Kevin Dundas as its chief executive.
Dundas added: "Toto possesses that rare skill that goes way beyond strategic insight to strategic liberation. He is a key addition to our management line up and we are fortunate he is joining the party."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)