Ascot hires Antidote to build year-round appeal
Ascot, the horse racing course, has appointed Antidote as its creative agency after competitive pitch.
Ascot Racecourse: Antidote is appointed as its creative agency
The independent agency saw off competition from RPM, The Corner and VCCP to win the brief to develop a platform for the Ascot racing season that will attract new customers and lock in the old ones.
Ascot uses Publicis Groupe’s MediaVest for its media planning and buying.
Campaign first reported news of Ascot’s creative pitch in July. The racecourse previously used the now-defunct integrated agency, Mercier Grey, for its advertising.
Juliet Slot, the commercial director of Ascot Racecourse, said: "We conducted a very thorough pitch process to find an agency that demonstrated a strong understanding of our brand and audience.
"Antidote have translated that into creative that will, we believe, deliver a huge step forward for us at every touch point. We are hugely excited about the Royal Ascot campaign, which is in production, ready to be launched in the new year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire