Volvo moves global creative into Grey London
Volvo Car Group has hired Grey London as its new global creative agency, following a competitive pitch.
Volvo: moves global creative into Grey London
The incumbent on the global business was Havas’ Arnold Worldwide.
The appointment follows a global creative agency review that Volvo Car Group announced in June 2013 and involved six agencies. Four agencies presented their full proposals, according to the car company.
Alain Visser, the senior vice president, sales marketing and customer service at Volvo Cars, said: "We are delighted to have Grey London onboard, taking Volvo Cars to the next level by visualizing our personality and releasing the full potential of our unique brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)