Volvo moves global creative into Grey London
Volvo Car Group has hired Grey London as its new global creative agency, following a competitive pitch.
Volvo: moves global creative into Grey London
The incumbent on the global business was Havas’ Arnold Worldwide.
The appointment follows a global creative agency review that Volvo Car Group announced in June 2013 and involved six agencies. Four agencies presented their full proposals, according to the car company.
Alain Visser, the senior vice president, sales marketing and customer service at Volvo Cars, said: "We are delighted to have Grey London onboard, taking Volvo Cars to the next level by visualizing our personality and releasing the full potential of our unique brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London