Volvo moves global creative into Grey London
Volvo Car Group has hired Grey London as its new global creative agency, following a competitive pitch.
Volvo: moves global creative into Grey London
The incumbent on the global business was Havas’ Arnold Worldwide.
The appointment follows a global creative agency review that Volvo Car Group announced in June 2013 and involved six agencies. Four agencies presented their full proposals, according to the car company.
Alain Visser, the senior vice president, sales marketing and customer service at Volvo Cars, said: "We are delighted to have Grey London onboard, taking Volvo Cars to the next level by visualizing our personality and releasing the full potential of our unique brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End