Volvo moves global creative into Grey London
Volvo Car Group has hired Grey London as its new global creative agency, following a competitive pitch.
Volvo: moves global creative into Grey London
The incumbent on the global business was Havas’ Arnold Worldwide.
The appointment follows a global creative agency review that Volvo Car Group announced in June 2013 and involved six agencies. Four agencies presented their full proposals, according to the car company.
Alain Visser, the senior vice president, sales marketing and customer service at Volvo Cars, said: "We are delighted to have Grey London onboard, taking Volvo Cars to the next level by visualizing our personality and releasing the full potential of our unique brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London