BP pushes Ultimate fuels with viral targeting Nectar cardholders
LONDON - Petrol giant BP has launched a video viral email to promote its Ultimate range of fuels.
The campaign, targeted at Nectar cardholders, uses an "educated animated baby" to fit in with BP Ultimate's "What's your baby?" strapline.
An email link leads the user to a personalised internet film where a baby presents various pieces of BP Ultimate product information and then types the recipient's name onto a screen. An email then arrives in the user's inbox with a summary of information on BP Ultimate.
Nicola Beckett, BP Ultimate brand manager, said: "The key challenge with marketing advanced performance fuels such as BP Ultimate is educating the public about fuel choice without alienating the everyday driver with the sheer magnitude and complexity of facts and figures."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire