BP pushes Ultimate fuels with viral targeting Nectar cardholders
LONDON - Petrol giant BP has launched a video viral email to promote its Ultimate range of fuels.
The campaign, targeted at Nectar cardholders, uses an "educated animated baby" to fit in with BP Ultimate's "What's your baby?" strapline.
An email link leads the user to a personalised internet film where a baby presents various pieces of BP Ultimate product information and then types the recipient's name onto a screen. An email then arrives in the user's inbox with a summary of information on BP Ultimate.
Nicola Beckett, BP Ultimate brand manager, said: "The key challenge with marketing advanced performance fuels such as BP Ultimate is educating the public about fuel choice without alienating the everyday driver with the sheer magnitude and complexity of facts and figures."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Brand Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £42,000 + car allowance , Greater London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...