BP pushes Ultimate fuels with viral targeting Nectar cardholders
LONDON - Petrol giant BP has launched a video viral email to promote its Ultimate range of fuels.
The campaign, targeted at Nectar cardholders, uses an "educated animated baby" to fit in with BP Ultimate's "What's your baby?" strapline.
An email link leads the user to a personalised internet film where a baby presents various pieces of BP Ultimate product information and then types the recipient's name onto a screen. An email then arrives in the user's inbox with a summary of information on BP Ultimate.
Nicola Beckett, BP Ultimate brand manager, said: "The key challenge with marketing advanced performance fuels such as BP Ultimate is educating the public about fuel choice without alienating the everyday driver with the sheer magnitude and complexity of facts and figures."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...