Sir Elton John and Tracey Emin line up to promote lingerie range
LONDON - Elle Macpherson has collaborated with Sir Elton John, Sandra Bernhard and British artists Damien Hirst and Tracey Emin to create a new book promoting her underwear.
The 'Intimate Stories' book develops the Intimate Moments ad campaign, created by Australian ad agency the Glue Factory.
According to a report in The Times, the limited edition book will include images of the campaign with the celebrities providing their own interpretations of the photographs.
An earlier campaign for Elle Macpherson Intimates landed the supermodel in hot water after accusations that it promoted violence against women.
The ads, also created by independent creative company the Glue Society, showed the torso of a woman, who was holding a knife. Then in a later image, a woman appeared to be cleaning blood off a floor.
Macpherson said of the current campaign: "Every picture tells a story but it is up to the viewer to decide exactly what that story is. It's very intriguing, with lots of elements and layers of meaning."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...