GQ TV offers behind-the-scenes fashion show footage
LONDON - Men's lifestyle magazine GQ is to launch GQ TV online, which will offer exclusive commentary, expert opinion and interviews from the catwalks of Milan and Paris.
Launched with bi-annual sister publication GQ Style, GQ TV will be available free through its website GQ.com.
Louise Roe, former host of 'The Clothes Show' and stylist for BBC's 'What Not to Wear' will be fronting the coverage, which will begin with the Milan show on January 15.
It will feature Dylan Jones, GQ editor, Jodie Harrison, style and grooming editor, and creative director David Bradshaw, former creative director of Prada and Miu Miu Menswear, predicting the trends within hours of each show happening.
Maria Milano, editor of GQ.com and Conde Nast Interactive's executive editor, said: "GQ TV allows viewers the unique chance to step into the VIP world of high fashion with exclusive video coverage of the menswear shows hot off the international catwalks and a comprehensive breakdown of the emerging trends from its magazine editors -- the ultimate experts in style."
GQ.com racks up around 8m page impressions a month, boasts 500,000 unique users a month and 70,000 email subscribers. Bi-annual men's fashion magazine GQ Style was launched in September 2005.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...