McIlrath quits Hurrell and Dawson for Iris
LONDON - Shaun McIlrath, the founding partner and creative director at Hurrell and Dawson, has been poached by Iris to take the new role of executive creative director.
McIlrath... new role
McIlrath's departure comes shortly after Hurrell and Dawson hired Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam's Al Moseley to be its creative director and fourth partner in October 2007.
In his new position, McIlrath will work alongside Iris's founding partner and global creative director, Sean Reynolds, to manage the independent integrated agency's creative offering.
McIlrath will focus on strengthening the creative product across its UK and European client base, which includes Sony Ericsson, ING, adidas, Shell and the COI.
Prior to joining Hurrell and Dawson in 2006, McIlrath founded Heresy, which was bought by VCCP in 2005.
Nick Hurrell, the founder of Hurrell and Dawson, said: "Sean has been headhunted so often in the last year that we don't know if to be flattered or offended. He's a diamond and we wish him every possible success."
Reynolds, said: "Shaun is a creative heavyweight who meets our needs perfectly. He understands the breadth of things we do, our attitude to life, and most importantly, he really gets integration."
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...