FT launches fee-based social networking site
LONDON - The Financial Times's conferences arm has launched a membership forum so that media and technology executives working in the digital, new media, mobile and telecoms sectors can network.
A 12-month standard membership fee to the forum is £1,700 plus VAT. Members will be able to search and contact fellow members using the online networking tool and will have complimentary passes for any conference from the FT's Global Conferences and Events portfolio, access all FT conferences' speaker presentations and podcasts, access to face-to-face members' networking events and a subscription to FT.com
Jayne Van Hoen, Global Conference Director, Financial Times said: 'Busy executives in the media and technology industries are increasingly networking, communicating and connecting online and the launch of the FT's Telecoms Media and Technology Executive Forum provides a highly targeted network where executives from these fast-moving industries can connect and share their knowledge.'
The FT plans to launch similar forums for the luxury goods and property sectors.
Read Gordon's Republic blog post on the FT's move.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...