FT launches fee-based social networking site
LONDON - The Financial Times's conferences arm has launched a membership forum so that media and technology executives working in the digital, new media, mobile and telecoms sectors can network.
A 12-month standard membership fee to the forum is £1,700 plus VAT. Members will be able to search and contact fellow members using the online networking tool and will have complimentary passes for any conference from the FT's Global Conferences and Events portfolio, access all FT conferences' speaker presentations and podcasts, access to face-to-face members' networking events and a subscription to FT.com
Jayne Van Hoen, Global Conference Director, Financial Times said: 'Busy executives in the media and technology industries are increasingly networking, communicating and connecting online and the launch of the FT's Telecoms Media and Technology Executive Forum provides a highly targeted network where executives from these fast-moving industries can connect and share their knowledge.'
The FT plans to launch similar forums for the luxury goods and property sectors.
Read Gordon's Republic blog post on the FT's move.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking