OK! Magazine launches subscription-only iPad app
Northern & Shell has launched a celebrity news-led iPad app for OK! Magazine, available via subscription only.
OK! app: available via subscription only
The app replicates content from the magazine alongside mobile features that allow the user to swipe through the pages and share stories on Twitter and Facebook.
Readers can download the iPad app from iTunes for £2.39, which includes 30 days unlimited access to the latest OK! Magazine, back issues, and all latest live stories updating as they are published.
After the inclusive subscription, readers can renew for a month (four editions) for £8.99, three months (13 editions) for £25.99, and six months (26 editions) for £49.99.
The app has been developed by mobile application developer, PageSuite.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East