OK! Magazine launches subscription-only iPad app
Northern & Shell has launched a celebrity news-led iPad app for OK! Magazine, available via subscription only.
OK! app: available via subscription only
The app replicates content from the magazine alongside mobile features that allow the user to swipe through the pages and share stories on Twitter and Facebook.
Readers can download the iPad app from iTunes for £2.39, which includes 30 days unlimited access to the latest OK! Magazine, back issues, and all latest live stories updating as they are published.
After the inclusive subscription, readers can renew for a month (four editions) for £8.99, three months (13 editions) for £25.99, and six months (26 editions) for £49.99.
The app has been developed by mobile application developer, PageSuite.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London