OK! Magazine launches subscription-only iPad app
Northern & Shell has launched a celebrity news-led iPad app for OK! Magazine, available via subscription only.
OK! app: available via subscription only
The app replicates content from the magazine alongside mobile features that allow the user to swipe through the pages and share stories on Twitter and Facebook.
Readers can download the iPad app from iTunes for £2.39, which includes 30 days unlimited access to the latest OK! Magazine, back issues, and all latest live stories updating as they are published.
After the inclusive subscription, readers can renew for a month (four editions) for £8.99, three months (13 editions) for £25.99, and six months (26 editions) for £49.99.
The app has been developed by mobile application developer, PageSuite.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester