IPC Media hires Kevin Heery as digital technology director
IPC Media has appointed Kevin Heery as digital technology director, replacing Kelly Waters who is leaving to emigrate to Australia.
IPC Media: The Blue Fin headquarters in Southwark
Heery joins from IPC Inspire where he was digital director. In his new role, he will report to Neil Robinson, digitial director, IPC Media, and will lead a 70 strong digital technology team. He will be responsible for all product development and digital technology across IPC.
Heery joined IPC in April 2001 as technical and production manager on NME.com, and became head of online for IPC's men's and music titles in 2004. He joined the IPC Ignite board as director of digital development in 2006, before expanding his remit to cover all of IPC Inspire's titles.
Robinson said: "This is an excellent appointment for IPC. Kevin has had great success in his IPC career, most notably in his work with NME.com, Nuts.co.uk and, more recently, Mousebreaker and Feelgood games. His advice and knowledge have influenced so many of IPC's digital developments.
"I would also like to take this opportunity to acknowledge Kelly's work at IPC. His legacy is significant, he has transformed IPC's capability, confidence and success in web development, and has built a team that both he and they should be proud of."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...