BA recruits pilots through YouTube
British Airways (BA) has launched its biggest pilot recruitment drive in more than a decade, through YouTube.
It is the first time BA has used its YouTube channel to recruit potential employees.
The video promotes the 'Future Pilot Programme' and features the airline's pilots describing their role, the requirements for the job and the benefits of working with BA.
BA aims to take on more than 800 pilots by 2016 through the programme and will help people to secure the £100,000 funding for initial private training costs.
The recruitment video feeds into BA's current plans to inspire pride within the brand’s employees.
Last month, content marketing agency Wardour was hired to run a motivational internal communications campaign ahead of BA’s brand relaunch later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)