BA recruits pilots through YouTube
British Airways (BA) has launched its biggest pilot recruitment drive in more than a decade, through YouTube.
It is the first time BA has used its YouTube channel to recruit potential employees.
The video promotes the 'Future Pilot Programme' and features the airline's pilots describing their role, the requirements for the job and the benefits of working with BA.
BA aims to take on more than 800 pilots by 2016 through the programme and will help people to secure the £100,000 funding for initial private training costs.
The recruitment video feeds into BA's current plans to inspire pride within the brand’s employees.
Last month, content marketing agency Wardour was hired to run a motivational internal communications campaign ahead of BA’s brand relaunch later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)