Adobe acquires video ad management company
Software developer Adobe is moving further into the advertising services space with the acquisition of video ad management company Auditude.
Adobe: acquires Auditude
Adobe, which owns digital content software Flash and web traffic measurement company Omniture, announced its acquisition of the privately held group today (1 November).
Auditude allows publishers and media companies to create high-quality video ads which can be used across multiple digital platforms.
Auditude will be integrated into the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, which helps its customers measure marketing ROI and advertising yield.
David Wadhwani, senior vice president and general manager of Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit, said: "With this acquisition, Adobe can now offer an unparalleled platform for authoring, distributing, analysing and monetising digital video experiences everywhere – simplifying workflows, increasing consumer engagement, delivering insights and driving increased revenue for content publishers."
In May this year Adobe also added new features to its SearchCenter+ and Online Marketing Suite offerings by incorporating organic search data from European search engines like Google and Yahoo.
Follow Sophie Maden on Twitter @Sophie_Maden
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...