Reckitt Benckiser ramps up Durex global digital plans
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is looking to enhance the global digital presence of its Durex brand.
Durex: seeking global digital agency
The FMCG company plans to ramp up its digital marketing for the condom and sex-toys brand, as part of its wider ‘power brands’ strategy.
RB is seeking a global digital agency to devise a strategy and build a website for Durex, which it acquired in 2010.
The development comes shortly after the brand rolled out its first campaign in 12 months, promoting its Performax Intense range.
Social-media activity, including a Facebook game, was integrated into the drive. The ad was also seeded on YouTube before airing on TV.
It is understood that the appointed agency will be Durex’s first retained digital shop.
Earlier this month, RB announced that it was committing an additional £100m in brand-building and had developed a ‘Power markets’ strategy, to mirror its power brands initiative.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London