DMGT acquires international digital recruitment business
The group behind the Daily Mail has acquired international job search business Jobrapido for at least €30m (£24.7m).
Jobrapido acquired by DMGT
The business will be combined into the digital recruitment group in DMGT’s consumer media division, A&N Media.
The group, which includes businesses such as Jobsite, will be rebranded as Evenbase "to reflect the wider scope and international reach of the enlarged group".
Jobrapido, which was established in Italy in 2006, achieved revenues of around €24m and profits of around €6m in 2011.
It claims to be the second largest international job search engine in the world, delivering 660 million visits from job seekers in more than 50 countries last year.
The total value of the deal could be greater if the Jobrapido management tream achieves financial and business performance objectives.
Martin Morgan, chief executive of DMGT, said: "Bringing the Jobrapido team into the DMGT group is a great example of DMGT's core strategy in action.
"We seek out and acquire market leading businesses with strong positions in rapidly growing international markets.
"We have a strong culture of entrepreneurial management and like to retain and empower the people who built those businesses."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing and CRM Executive Essence Branding Up to £25,000 plus benefits, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London