Future launches digital cycling title
Future has launched Cycling News HD, a weekly digital cycling magazine, through Apple's Newsstand and is offering the first issue free of charge.
Cycling News HD: latest title from Future
Cycling News HD is published exclusively for tablet devices and will feature a weekly package of road racing news and a round-up of the week's leading races. It will also include analysis and comment from cycling experts, photography of key events and riders.
Future already has a significant presence in cycling, publishing titles such as Mountain Biking UK, What Mountain Bike, and Cycling Plus.
The first issue, which launches this week, will be free of charge. Subsequent issues will be priced at 69p.
Future has no plans to launch Cycling News HD as a printed title, according to a Future spokesman.
There will also be interviews and comment from various names in sport.
Richard Schofield, publisher of Cycling News HD, said the new title will offer advertisers "a range of rich media advertising opportunities."
Future claims to have a monthly reach of 4.9 million people in the cycling sector.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire